Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sheerspark Pressed Powder

Photobucket

MAC’s new collection Monogram (their annual couture collection) is available today! MAC really went all out with this collection. With Monogram, you can personalize your look allowing you to own distinct and unique collection items. 


The packaging alone is enough to make me want to buy something in this collection. It is sophisticated and swanky. All of the packaging is in reds, golds and blacks.There are several different shades of Lipstick and Lipglass. The colors are silky, chic and just simply gorgeous. Just looking at the colors makes me think smooth. Use the Lipstick alone or, for a more high gloss finish, apply the Lipgloss over it. 

The Sheerspark Pressed Powder is the item I am most excited about. It’s a new shimmer powder that can be used for the eye and the cheek. I love anything that is versatile. It lets me be creative and it makes me feel like I am getting more for my money. 

The collection appears to include the following. We will update the list if we hear of any new additions to the collection.

1 comment: